At the beginning of the year, Ied a 12-week mastermind to help people leverage Ecamm Live, Keynote and Stream Deck to make their online presentations stand out.
During that time, I created 6 modules with tutorials on setting this up step-by-step.
So why am I deleting this wealth of knowledge?
1. With any software, there will be updates and changes in the interface, and I am not interested in keeping this course up to date. It is currently based on the existing releases of the software, but that might change a few months from now.
2. Although I love technology, I don’t believe teaching how to use specific apps will be where I focus my energy in the future. With the book I am writing, deeper topics inspire me, so I need to create space for that.
But it makes me feel kind of selfish to have this content collect dust in my vault rather than offering it to the people who could use it.
The mastermind was an investment of $1,500 USD (but the value was probably double that), and I am thinking of making this course available for $150 USD.
HERE IS WHAT YOU’LL GET
Let’s Get Started
- My Virtual Facilitator Setup (behind-the-scenes)
Module 1: Monitors
- Setting up an external monitor for the first time (step by step)
- What goes on what Screen?
- Organizing your Screens with “Virtual Desktops” on Mac
- Move, zoom and arrange windows with one click
Module 2: Presentation Software
- Share your Presentation in a Separate Window
- Keynote Template
- 7 Ways to Screen Share on Zoom
Module 3: Ecamm Live
- Install Ecamm Live
- Give Permissions to Ecamm in System Preferences
- Organizing our Ecamm Live Windows
- P.I.P. on Slides (how to put yourself in a circle)
- Side Slides (How to add a square presentation next to you)
- Screenshare Overlays
- P.I.P. Direction (right or left?)
- Timers in Ecamm
- Using a Green Screen 101
- Using a Green Screen Video as P.I.P.
- How Layers and Overlays work in Ecamm
- Camera Effects
- Troubleshooting: How to avoid “Infinity Loops”
- Answering Your Questions (F.A.Q)
Module 4: Zoom
- Setup Ecamm Virtual Cam with Zoom
- Ensure the Best Video Quality on Zoom
- The Best Zoom Recording Settings
Module 5: NDI Scan Converter
- Install NDI Scan Converter
- Side Slides with NDI Scan Converter
- P.I.P. on Slides with NDI Scan Converter
Module 6: Stream Deck
- Download the Stream Deck Software
- Update the Stream Deck software
- Download Plugins for your Stream Deck
- Adding Keynote, PowerPoint and Ecamm Scene Buttons
- Importing my Zoom Profile
- Grant these Permissions to Stream Deck in your System Settings
- Create a Menu and add Navigation Buttons
- Pasting Text Actions (and Multi Action Tutorial)
- Playing Music with the Stream Deck
- Playing Music on Zoom
Module 6: Home Video Studio
- AUDIO – How to sound great
- WEBCAM – How to look great
- LIGHTING – Increase your production quality
- BACKGROUND – Your virtual outfit
Bonus Module: Animated Overlays
- Create custom Animated overlays with Keynote
- Download my Trivia Bundle and the Cricket here 🦗