If you want to level up your presentation and facilitation game on Zoom, you need to become a MASTER at Ecamm Live
This is a hands-on workshop where you will be building your Ecamm scenes alongside me and other participants, so by the end you have a few scenes you can use right away for your next presentation, talk or workshop.
What previous Participants shared
Here are the scenes we will build together:
Here is what you’ll get by registering for the workshop:
Who is this for?
- Professional speakers that want to stand out from their competition when giving talks from their home office
- Facilitators, trainers and educators that want to change up the way they teach on Zoom
- Anyone who is live-streaming video content and wants to know how to learn the basics of the Ecamm software
IMPORTANT!! What do you need to participate?
- I definitely recommend joining from a laptop or desktop computer with a stable internet connection as I will be sharing my screen with lots of little details. It will be hard to see on a tablet or phone.
- To fully participate you need the “Pro Version” of Ecamm Live or download the free 14-day trial here.
- Ecamm Live is a Mac-only software that takes a lot of resources so you will need a rather new model Macbook, Mac Mini or iMac to take advantage of the features.
- A functioning webcam and microphone, because this session will also be highly interactive.
Are there subsidized tickets?
I am committed to building and investing in a stronger more connected community for EVERYONE. It’s important to me that this workshop is accessible to anyone who wants to learn, no matter their financial situation. Preference will be given to anyone in the black, indigenous, people of colour, LGBTQ2S+, and Trans communities. If this applies to you, please get in touch here.
Will this be recorded?
Yes, this workshop will be recorded and shared with anyone who has registered. It will also be made available for sale on my website afterward.
Any other questions?
If you need anything else to fully participate in this workshop, please reach out ahead of time so I can accommodate that.