Get your participants from “all videos off” to highly engaged within the first 20 mins of your Zoom workshops
Have you ever asked a question in a virtual workshop and then just …. *crickets* ?!
Most of us have had to reinvent how we run our in-person workshops and events and not only is it much harder to “read the room” and tell if your participants are engaged…
But if you’re like me in the beginning, you’re not even sure if it’s even possible to capture the “MAGIC” of the experiences you used to run in person.
I am talking about the MAGIC of REAL HUMAN CONNECTION.
After I’ve realized that it is TOTALLY POSSIBLE to forget that we’re looking at a screen when we gather online, I’ve made it my mission to teach others my secrets.
Last year, I ran over 18 workshops and trainings with over 700 trainers, facilitators, educators, team leaders learning the skills to create engaging, memorable, and transformative experiences on Zoom with 5-100 participants.
In this mini masterclass I am sharing the 5 elements that make the biggest impact in:
- Beating Zoom Fatigue
- Making participants feel welcome and included
- Getting everyone engaged to turn on their video
- Having participants leaving transformed and on a high
- Getting you raving testimonials and more inquires to facilitate
Here is what you’ll get by registering for the workshop:
This is perfect for anyone who leads groups online:
- Facilitators and Trainers
- Team Leaders
- Consultants and Coaches
- Event Organizers and Experience Designers
- Teachers and Educators
What do you need to participate?
- I definitely recommend joining from a laptop or desktop computer with a stable internet connection as I will be sharing my screen with lots of little details. It will be hard to see on a tablet or phone.
- A functioning webcam and microphone, because this session will also be highly interactive with breakout room activities
Are there subsidized tickets?
I am committed to building and investing in a stronger more connected community for EVERYONE. It’s important to me that this workshop is accessible to anyone who wants to learn, no matter their financial situation. Preference will be given to anyone in the black, indigenous, people of colour, LGBTQ2S+, and Trans communities. If this applies to you, please get in touch here.
Will this be recorded?
Yes, this workshop will be recorded and shared with anyone who has registered. It will also be made available for sale on my website afterward.
Any other questions?
If you need anything else to fully participate in this workshop, please reach out ahead of time so I can accommodate that.