AND JOIN ME FOR A BIRTH DATE
So you might be wondering… WTF is a Birth Date?
If you landed on this page, it means you’ve been selected as one of the people I really value in my life and instead of hosting a big party for my 33rd birthday, where I will be running around playing host and we won’t have much time to actually connect, I came up with something much better:
Birth Date [bɜːrθ deɪt]
A birth date is a 1-hour meeting where we will
both give each other our undivided attention and presence
for whatever activity or deep conversation you choose. *
I really value quality time and meaningful conversations, so instead of giving me 33 things from the dollar store I don’t need, how about we spend an hour of time together?
AWESOME, SO HOW DOES THIS WORK?
- As you might know, I love an adventure, so please don’t use your real name (or even your nickname, if I know about it) and add a non-recognizable (or made-up) email address, so that way I have no idea who I will be meeting.
- There are only a limited number of spots, so when you get this invite I suggest you book a time block right away
- You can bring other people with you on our date (I love surprise guests)
- I would love if some of the dates included food (last year I just had way too many drinks and ice cream!) – if this is the case, please add a note
- Just so I can make sure to be there on time and potentially get to the next date afterwards, pick a spot in the westend- ideally in this area: Lansdowne to Spadina and Dupont to King.